This registration session will allow you to complete contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.
The $325 club membership covers all racers in the family (see note below about registering multiple family members). In addition to this registration, you will also need to complete the following:
1. Register each racer for the team through the Buck Hill Ski Area, registration packet will be emailed to you separately and your payment and registration/release forms will go directly to the ski area.
2. Purchase a season pass to the Buck Hill Ski area.
3. Register for Region One at www.skifast.com
4. Purchase USSA license at www.ussa.org
5. If your racer is a U19 (16yrs) or older and wishes to race FIS, be sure and purchase your FIS license.
If you are registering more than one racer in your family this season, there will be a $325 maximum registration fee for your children. In order for the registration system to recognize that your family is registering multiple racers, please register all of your racers at this time. On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Racer" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your family's racers are registered within the same order. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family's discounted rates.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.